operations management 96
PART 1: OUTLINE OF PART 2
PART 2: 10-12 SLIDES WITH 200-300 WORD SPEAKER NOTES WITH REFERENCES AND NO PLAGARSIM
Both the operations manager and the warehouse manager have been impressed with your argument in making a
case of supply chain management and quality management within the company. The operations manager in your department wants you to conduct a formal presentation to him and the rest of the floor staff to highlight the benefits of supply chain management. He has over 30 years of operational management experience with the company, and he is skeptical of any change. He has never used any type of supply chain management techniques or tools, but found your discussion on supply chain interesting. The warehouse manager has also expressed interest in having you conduct a similar presentation with a focus on quality management for his department and staff member at a later date. This is your opportunity to really pitch the advantages of implementing supply chain management and for designing a quality assurance process for these two departments within your company.
Develop a compelling presentation to the operations manager that will explore the benefits of implementing supply chain management on his floor.
- Use the following format:
- 10–12 slides
- Eye-catching graphics, clip art, charts, and models
- A minimum of 200–300 words of speaker’s notes per slide
- APA, 6th edition format for all citations and references
- Content should include the following:
- Create 2–3 slides covering 1-2 basic terms, 1–2 concepts, and 2–3 principles of supply chain management.
- Create 2–3 slides providing examples of 3 supply chain tools and techniques and explanations of how they are used.
- Cite and explain 3 examples of how supply chain management has helped a company to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Citations and references must be given for all content sources.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.If yes Order Paper Now